Marilyn Manson Legion Index du Forum Marilyn Manson Legion
Le forum de Marilyn Manson Legion, le fanclub officiel de Marilyn Manson en France !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Gustave Flaubert: Madame Bovary

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Marilyn Manson Legion Index du Forum -> OFF-TOPIC -> Littérature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
Williamhawk
Tiny Antichrist
Tiny Antichrist

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Oct - 15:10 (2017) Sujet du message: Gustave Flaubert: Madame Bovary Répondre en citant

I began reading Madame Bovary with some concerns. I always expect not to like 19th century novels, although I seldom finish one in disappointment. I always wonder if I?ll have patience to endure the overdescription and boring realism that I associate with this period. But Gustave Flaubert?s novel is one of those milestones in the history of the novel that must be read sooner or later.
Well, the novel was addictive from the first page to the end. I read it in three days, each day extending the reading period a little more because I didn?t want to get away from it. The story is universally known (and imitated) and banal, and it?s a testament to Flaubert?s writing skills, sarcasm and irony that he could make a story about adultery so interesting.

For More Details

video animation
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Oct - 15:10 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Marilyn Manson Legion Index du Forum -> OFF-TOPIC -> Littérature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation