Marilyn Manson Legion Index du Forum Marilyn Manson Legion
Le forum de Marilyn Manson Legion, le fanclub officiel de Marilyn Manson en France !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

s a chance to make $800,00

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Marilyn Manson Legion Index du Forum -> NEWS -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
douhua2233
Tiny Antichrist
Tiny Antichrist

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 08:16 (2018) Sujet du message: s a chance to make $800,00 Répondre en citant

The Pittsburgh Steelers have signed inside linebacker Jon Bostic to a two-year contract.

Details of the deal were not disclosed and it will not be finalized until after Bostic undergoes a physical on Monday.

The 26-year-old Bostic played 14 games for Indianapolis last season Authentic Taylor Hall Jersey , getting 97 tackles and one sack. Bostic injured his right knee against Denver in December and finished the season on injured reserve. Pittsburgh is Bostic’s fifth stop.

Bostic began his career with Chicago after being taken in the second round of the 2013 draft. He played two seasons in Chicago then one in New England before the Patriots traded him to Detroit in 2016. He missed the entire season in Detroit with a foot injury before joining the Colts.

The Steelers are in need of depth at inside linebacker with Ryan Shazier already ruled out for 2018 because of a spinal injury suffered in Cincinnati in December.

C.J. Anderson has a chance to make $800,000 in incentives this season. He also has a chance to get a bigger deal next year with a big season.

The Panthers get a 1,000-yard back for an $800 Womens Mitchell Trubisky Jersey ,000 million base salary and one who is motivated.

It’s a win-win.

鈥淚 should be in my prime,鈥?Anderson said, via Scott Fowler of the Charlotte Observer. 鈥淚 think I have an opportunity to do something really special here. I asked for the one-year deal. I want to prove myself that I can still play this game at a high level.鈥?/p>

Anderson Connor Brown Jersey , 27, had his first career 1,000-yard season Authentic Mike Cammalleri Jersey , rushing for 1,007 yards on 245 carries. The Broncos cut him in April to save $4.5 million against the cap.

“The 1,000 yards?” Anderson said. “That was just a start.”

The Panthers also have Christian McCaffrey and Cameron Artis-Payne Womens Andy Dalton Jersey , but Anderson will have a role.

Cheap New England Patriots Jerseys
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 08:16 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Marilyn Manson Legion Index du Forum -> NEWS -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation