Marilyn Manson Legion Index du Forum Marilyn Manson Legion
Le forum de Marilyn Manson Legion, le fanclub officiel de Marilyn Manson en France !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cousins tried to pull Thomas away from Jama

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Marilyn Manson Legion Index du Forum -> MANSON LEGION -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
jinshuiqian0713
Tiny Antichrist
Tiny Antichrist

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 05:01 (2018) Sujet du message: Cousins tried to pull Thomas away from Jama Répondre en citant

ARLINGTON, Texas -- There are no scoring debates when Red Sox slugger David Ortiz hits towering home runs and scorching liners into the right-field corner. Cheap Jerseys Online . A night after Boston managed only one hit off Texas ace Yu Darvish, though Ortiz believes it should be two, the Red Sox were hitting from the start Saturday in an 8-3 win over the Rangers. "The attitude in the clubhouse early before the game was nothing about last night," manager John Farrell said. "It was more about how we were going to attack (Martin) Perez, and we did a very good job." Ortiz broke up Darvishs no-hit bid Friday night with a clean single with two outs in the ninth inning. There was also his towering flyball in the seventh that dropped untouched but was ruled an error after Darvish had retired the first 20 Boston hitters -- a scoring decision Ortiz indicated Saturday that he will appeal, though he felt the Red Sox as a group put their struggles behind them. "Oh, you have to. Its not like theres any other choice," Ortiz said. "You got to come back and play the game." Shane Victorino had three singles and drove in four runs. Ortiz pulled the first pitch of the third off Perez (4-3) into the right-field seats for his seventh homer. His double came an inning later, when he scored as a part of a four-run outburst for a 6-0 Red Sox lead. Asked about the unquestionable hits he had this time, Ortiz laughed, licked his thumb and made a motion with it to match what he said, "Turn the page." Jon Lester (4-4) limited Texas to three runs and four hits over seven innings. The lefty, coming off a career-high 15 strikeouts in a week earlier against Oakland, struck out eight more to match Detroits Max Scherzer at 66 for the American League lead. "I got away with a lot of pitches, we were able to keep them off balance just enough to get some foul balls and some bad contact," Lester said. "Definitely a grind tonight." The Rangers didnt have a base runner against Lester until Shin-Soo Choo led off the fourth with a double to deep centre beyond the reach of centre fielder Jackie Bradley Jr. He came home on a sacrifice fly by Prince Fielder before Alex Rios added an RBI triple. Boston went ahead to stay in the second after loading the bases with two outs. Victorino singled to centre to drive in a run, but Bradley was thrown out at the plate trying to score a second run. The homer by Ortiz was his 380th with the Red Sox, breaking a tie with Dwight Evans for fourth on the career list. Jim Rice is third on the list at 382. It was his 19th homer at Texas, one short of Jason Giambi for the most by an opponent there. Victorino and Jonny Gomes each had two-run singles in the fourth. Perez lost his third consecutive start since the end of his 26-inning scoreless streak. The left-hander allowed six runs and 14 base runners (nine hits, four walks and a hit batter) in only 3 2-3 innings. "I dont know if somethings out of whack, but it didnt seem like he could get in a rhythm," manager Ron Washington said. Perez has given up 19 runs over 13 1-3 innings the past three games, and his ERA has more than tripled in that span -- from 1.42 to 4.38. "Too many balls, man. Trying to overthrow," Perez said. "I think I get mad and when I get mad I lose my mind. ... And I think that happened with me tonight." Notes: Texas shortstop Elvis Andrus, who significantly trimmed his beard reminiscent of Abraham Lincolns, stretched his hitting streak to seven games with an RBI double in the fifth. ... Rangers pitching coach Mike Maddux was ejected in the eighth inning by first-base umpire Vic Carapazza. Washington said it was for arguing balls and strikes. .... Boston RH John Lackey, a Texas native, is scheduled in Sundays season series finale to make his 20th career road start against the Rangers. That will break his tie with Seattles Felix Hernandez for the most by a Texas opponent. ... Texas lefty Robbie Ross (1-3), who starts Sunday, has lost three straight starts and each of his past two games have ended as 12-1 Rangers losses. Wholesale China Jerseys . Bostons bats exploded in Mondays opener, as David Ortiz belted a pair of two-run homers, Stephen Drew homered and drove in four runs and the Red Sox pummeled the Blue Jays, 14-1. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. http://www.wholesalejerseysfastshipping.com/ . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal.LOS ANGELES -- The Clippers and the Kings were both mad about the 20-point difference in their game. The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Chris Paul scored 22 points, hitting a go-ahead free throw with 2.5 seconds left, to help Los Angeles win 103-102 Saturday. "Weve got to put teams away and not keep being in all these dogfights," Paul said. "It was kind of fitting we won with a defensive stop because weve been trying to improve our defence. Hopefully it gives us some confidence." Paul got fouled and made the first, putting the Clippers ahead 103-102, but missed the second. After a timeout, DeAndre Jordan appeared to alter DeMarcus Cousins jumper to preserve the win. "The only thing they could get was a jump shot," Jordan said. "I was just praying they didnt call a foul. They gave me a block? Thats awesome, Ill take it." Actually, although a block was immediately posted in the statistics, officials took it away in the final box score, leaving Jordan with two blocks for the game. Jordan had 17 points and 12 rebounds, and Blake Griffin finished with 16 points and 10 boards for the Clippers, who have won 11 of their last 13 against the Kings. J.J. Redick added 15 points. Pauls NBA-record streak of 13 straight games with at least 10 points and 10 assists to start a season ended when he finished with nine assists. Cousins had 23 points and 19 rebounds for the Kings, who had won two in a row. Isaiah Thomas added 22 points, making 11 of 13 free throws, and Patrick Patterson scored 21 points off the bench, combining to outscore the Clippers reserves. Afterward, Cousins tried to pull Thomas away from Jamal Crawford as they went to shake hands. "Thats just DeMarcus," Thomas said, laughing. "He gets upset. He doesnt like anybody on the other team, and thats how he is. Im all for it, but I just had to shake my guy Jamals hand." Jared Dudley didnt think much of Cousins move. "Its bad sportsmanship," he said. "Hes better than that. Someone will talk to him." Thomas and Patterson carried the Kings in the fourth, when Cousins was limited to four points and picked up two fouls on the same play. "Im tired of being a part of going down 20 and then trying to come back later in the game," Cousins said. "The way we played the last stretch of that game, weve got to start games off the same way so that we wont be in those situations and wed have a better chance. Cheap Jerseys Authentic. " Dudleys 3-pointer pulled the Clippers to 96-95 and then Pauls 3 tied it at 98-all with 1:29 to play. Cousins missed a pair of free throws before Pauls driving layup put the Clippers, who led by nine earlier in the fourth, back in front 100-98. Thomas made two free throws for another tie at 100-all. Griffins driving dunk gave the Clippers back the lead 102-100 with 44 seconds left. Paul fouled Thomas, who made both for a 102-all tie with 24 seconds left. Thompson and Patterson combined on a 10-point run to open the fourth and give Sacramento a 79-78 lead. Travis Outlaw got called for a flagrant-2 foul for pulling down Redick on a fast break and was ejected. "I dont think Outlaw is a dirty player despite his last name," Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. "But it was just that he was trying to stop the play and he got (Redick) around the neck. You have to throw the guy out." Thomas disagreed. "I didnt think it was a flagrant-2," he said. "Travis is a guy whos never even looking to do anything like that, and the first thing they think of is throwing him out of the game. We tried to play through it, but we just couldnt get the win." Redick made just one of two free throws, tying the game at 79-all. The Kings chipped away in the third and twice cut their deficit to two points before Cousins scored their final four points to trail 75-69 going into the fourth. The Clippers were 7 of 18 from the floor, got outrebounded 15-10 and missed 7 of 9 free throws. The Clippers extended their lead to 40-20 in the second before the Kings outscored them 28-17 to end the half trailing 57-48. "Its a mental thing. You have to stay locked in," Griffin said about blowing the big lead. "They played well in the second half, but I felt like it was on us. We relaxed too much." The Clippers shot 62 per cent in dominating the first. They ran off 16 unanswered points, including four 3-pointers in a row, to go up 21-8. Dudley hit back-to-back 3s in front of the Clippers bench before they closed the quarter with six straight points to lead 29-13. Notes: The Clippers wont have to face Derrick Rose when they play the Bulls on Sunday in a second consecutive 12:30 p.m. PST start. He hurt his right knee on Friday night in Portland and is out indefinitely. ... The Kings have just four win streaks of three games or more since December 2009. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 05:01 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Marilyn Manson Legion Index du Forum -> MANSON LEGION -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation